Tuesday 20 November 2012

Korres Lip Butter in Quince


With the weather getting colder, ive been breaking out the lipbalms to help with the dryness of my lips. Having heard many good things about the Korres lip butters, I decided to try one in the colour Quince. It is a nice pinky shade that adds a slight tint to the lips, which I quite like as I can put it on without being afraid that my lips are too bright or needing a mirror to see what im doing. It has a scent I cannot describe, but is very nostalgic for me to something I had when I was younger and I cant quite put my finger on it. It feels very moisturising on the lips and leaves them feeling soft and smooth, which is exactly what I am looking for. I would love to try some of the other ones in the future, but I am enjoying this one and think its great for this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola