Wednesday 31 October 2012

Wet n Wild Colour Icon Eyeshadows

in Kitten and Nutty

Looking through my makeuo collection, I came across these babies that I completely forgot about. Since moving, ive become lazy with my makeup and tend to use alot of the same things and only reach for the eyeshadows in my palette. But I use to enjoy using these and thought id give them a little love.

Let me start by saying the colour icon line is just awesome. Ive raved about their blushes before and think these are great for what, two bucks in the drugstore? Bargain. They have great colour payoff and have some nice colours although not a whole lot of options. My only problem, as you can see in the picture above, is that the brown one seems to break in the package for some reason, and I havent even travelled with them or dropped on the floor. Bit of a pain in the you know what, but for the price I guess you cant really complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola