Monday 29 October 2012

Tigi Bed Head Urban Antidotes Level 2 Recovery Shampoo + Conditioner

 As someone who colours and styles their hair often, keeping soft and healthy hair is something that can be difficult at times. Damaged hair comes easy from excessive heat from blow dryers, flat irons and curling irons and no one wants to deal with the straw-like hair that can sometimes come from doing so. Fortunately, Tigi has a shampoo targeted towards different damage levels; 1 for normal hair, 2 for dry and damaged hair, and 3 for weak and brittle hair. These come in two sizes- 250 ml tubes or 750 ml pump bottles.

Tigi claims to strengthen and bring shine to your damaged locks, with turbo hydration molecules to bring moisture. Now obviously a shampoo and conditioner cant magically repair your damage and give you healthy hair again, but it can help to strengthen and give the appearance and texture of healthy hair. I had high hopes for these as I heard good things, and wasnt disappointed. The scent is lovely- a fruity aroma that cannot be described, that lasts in the hair. I really enjoy catching a wiff of my hair throughout the day. Apart from smelling nice, I find that my hair has a noticeably softer texture. I leave the conditioner on a few minutes and come through, and it leaves my hair feeling soft and easy to manage. I have been using these for a few months now and will definitely purchase this again, although I definitely wont need to for a while with the size of these bottles. Id love to try some of their other shampoos as well and would love to know which ones you like if youve tried any!




No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola