Wednesday 17 October 2012

Empties #4

Unfortunately my empties got thrown out before I had a chance to snap a pick, but regardless here it was i've used up.. that I can remember.

Softsoap Strawberry Scrub body wash
 I love this stuff. It smells amazing and is super moisturizing on your skin. It has small exfoliating beads in it, which are very gentle on the skin.

Organix Moroccan Argan Oil conditioner
A lot of people talk about Organix products, the coconut stuff specifically. I wanted to try something from their line and went with this conditioner. It is sulfate free- good for colour treated hair, which is why I tried it. Honestly, it wasnt anything special. Unless you leave it on a few minutes, it doesnt leave your hair that soft. It wasnt something I was wowed by and wouldnt recommend it. I ended up using the last little bit to shave my legs with.

Nivea Sunny Melon Oil body wash
This contains oil pearls to soften and paper the skin. It smells like honey dew melon which is amazing, and leaves the skin feeling soft and doesnt leave a tight feeling on the skin. I think this would be perfect for winter when your skin is drier and needs more moisture.

cotton rounds
Not much to say about this.

Sweet Almond Milk body butter 
I cant remember the brand name of this, but it was nothing special. I got it on sale a good while ago and decided it was finally time to use it up. The scent was not that pleasant and
I wouldnt buy it again.

SPAresource tangerine hand cream
This stuff smells lovely. The cream is nice, it doesnt leave a greasy residue. I think I would prefer the scent as a body lotion though as it gets a bit irritating smelling it on your hands all day.

lady speed stick mini deoderant
I get minis from the dollar store to carry around in my bag with me. Theyre great for travel or when you want to freshen up during the day. This one smells like strawberries which id really nice.

samples

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola