Thursday 16 August 2012

Summer favourites


Marcelle BB Cream in light to medium
I did a blog post on this here. This is really nice for a light amount of coverage in the hot weather, and leaves a really nice finish.

Mac Camomile and Warming Trend Ive been wearing these pretty much everyday this summer. I put camomile all over my lid most days, but when I want a little more colour I add warming trend to the outer portion of the lid. It gives a subtle amount of colour which is great for hot summer days when I dont want to wear too much makeup but I want to brighten up my eyes a bit.

Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in Sippin n Dippin
Ive had this a while and never hot much use out of it. The colour is a coraly orange with s gold duo-chrome which is beautiful, but when youre super tired or looking really dull its not always the most attractive shade. I think its nice for summer though and use it as a base under to give a pop to the colour.

Revlon Lipbutter in creme brulee
Im lazy in summer and dont like to spend a lot of time getting ready. This is an effortless lip colour as its really subtle.

Mac Mocha blush 
Ive been wearing this pretty much everyday since I got it I dont know how long ago. Its nice for summer though as its not the most pigmented blush. It gives just the right amount of a berry toned pink to the cheeks that looks like a natural flush.

Life coconut and mango lipbalm
The smell of this stuff is just amazing. The consistency is very interesting- it applies almost glossy on the lips but feels really smooth, not something im used to in a lipbalm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola