Saturday 25 August 2012

La Roche-Posay Effeclar Purifying Micellar Water


Ive heard many people speak and rave about micellar waters over the past few months that I have been sucked into seeing what all the hype was about. If you're not already filled in as to what it is, a micellar water is a blend of water and fine particles of oil that are free of emulsifiers that absorb any dirt and makeup from the skins surface leaving it thoroughly cleansed and smooth. It is gentle enough to use on the eyes  for makeup removal aswell, and is used prior to using a facial cleanser.

Many people have raved about Bioderma, but I only found a tiny bottle in store and couldnt justify its price for the size so I went with the La Roche-Posay Effeclar. Lets face its, its basically a bottle of fancy water, so for twenty some odd dollars I want a good amount! That being said, yes it is like wiping water on your face when applying- its light and dries quickly, but its like magic water! It removes every trace off my face, and while I dont use it as my eye makeup remover, any traces left behind on my eyes are taken away easily and my entire face is left clean and smooth. All you do is apply some to a cotton pad and wipe your face clean. I have been enjoying using this every night and theres a good change ill be purchasing another micellar water when ive finished this one up, but for how excited people get over these things, I dont quite get it. It is just a cleanser after all.




No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola