Sunday 22 July 2012

my room

 Im moving! And by I, I mean my family as im nowhere need ready to move out yet.  I am a little sad as this is my childhood house- ive been here since I was a year old and this tiny town is all I know. So moving is slightly scary but exciting non-the-less as I have been dying to get out of this town a while now. That being said, I thought I would share some shots of what my current room looks like. Ive always loved this room regardless of its odd shape and the fact that there was never a good place to set up my furniture in the way that I want it, which is why it looks really random with a tv sitting on a nightstand, etc.


Over the past few months, ive made small changes for show purposes when the house was going up for sale. The mirror and pictures were put up after sitting around for practically a year to make the walls less bare, and some furniture has been taken out of the room. I had been packing when I took these photos so the other side of the room is filled with boxes if you were wondering, which I dont think anyone really wants to see.


The bed spread is from walmart, along with mirror. Dresser and night table are from ikea years ago and are not sold anymore, and the chandelier is also from ikea.

I am now in my new house, hating my red walls and living out of boxes. I finally got internet today so posts should be more frequent, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola