Saturday 10 December 2011

Physicians Formula: New Eye Enhancing Shadow and Liner Collection in Universal Looks


I was recently given the chance to try out
a Physicians Formula product. I signed up on their site to be a product tester and never thought I would actually be chosen.When I received the package in the mail I was uber excited to have been sent their new shimmer strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow and Liner for a smoky eye. There were three other palettes including nude eyes, fashionista eyes, and casual eyes. Of the three, I think this is the one I would have chosen myself.


The Universal Looks collection is the first of PF that work well to flatter any eye colour. The palette, as seen above, is full of shimmery silvers and purples, although some of the shades look more like a taupe when on the eye. Although the pigmentation of the shadows are not the best, I think the colours are beautiful. Purples are one of my favourite colours to wear and look forward to playing around and creating many looks using this. Whether you choose to wear them dry for a soft look, or wet for something more intense, with nine colours the amount of looks you can create are endless!




1 comment:

  1. wow, it's great that you got chosen to be a product tester! :) the colors on this palette are beautiful, i especially love the blue shade. :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

romantica theme by Pink + Lola