Sunday 11 December 2011

Favourites of November


I may be a little late on getting this up, but I thought I would share some of the things I had been loving in november, from makeup to candles. Also, id just like to say how happy I am that Movember is over, as I am not a fan of the creepy pedophile-esque staches alot of guys were sporting haha.


Revlon PhotoReady Foundation in vanilla

Rimmel Lash Accelerator


Mac 'Peachtwist' blush

Bonnebelle 'Cafe Classics' Eyeshadow Box

Mac 'Buckwheat' eyeshadow(LE)

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure polish in Fairy Teal

Revlon Lipbutter in Creme Brulee and Matte Lipstick in Smoked Peach

Candle-lite 'Hearts all a Flutter'

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle

Stash Decaf Chai Spice Tea

What have you been loving lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola