Friday 21 October 2011

DecalGirl

I made an order with DecalGirl last week. I has been looking for a new case for my phone and he informed me of this site that has some really cool designs. I really wanted one with a peacock design as I have an odd fascination with them, and when I saw this one I knew right away I coudnt pass up getting it. Not to mention the price was only $7.99, totally just over 10 bucks with shipping. Bargain!


 The shipping was super fast. I recieved it in a week, which I was surprised by as shipping to Canada usually takes a bit longer. I was like a kid on christmas opening the package and was slightly disappointed when I realized it was not a case, but a skin. Almost sticker like. I had been wanting something that would prevent damage of my phone in case I, being the clumsy person that I am, happened to drop my phone.


I put my skin on my phone regardless, as I was in LOVE with the design. Im not a big fan of the sticker on the face of the phone, I may remove that one and leave the others. I am undecided. It has a shiny finish to it, and fits around each button perfectly, and even comes with a code to get a matching wallpaper! Which I think is neat, but I like my eiffel tower background.

 If your interested in one, they are available for phones, ipods, ipads, laptops, kindles, game systems and even controllers! The site is http://www.decalgirl.com/http://www.decalgirl.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola