Tuesday 10 May 2011

Blahhh

I attempted to cut my own bangs this weekend, not a very good idea. I would never recommend anyone try this, even if you are a stylist. I figured since I was the only one that knew what I wanted them to look like I should just do them myself. How bad could it be? They didnt turn out quite like id hoped and although I dont hate them completely, I really dont like how they dont blend in with the rest of my hair.Ill have to get my teacher to fix them up for me.



On a side note, I have an interview for an apprenticeship. Unfortunately I took forever to contact them back and they are interviewing another girl for the position, and they cant get me in for another two weeks! Ugh! So looks like I have some competition, i'm not too worried though for some odd reason. I did really well on my exams last week so I know i'm good at what I do. I just hope they'll give me a chance to prove that to them.

Overall my day was okay. I will be posting a review if not tomorrow, some time this week, as well as some of my favourite products for the month of april. So be sure to check those out.
-- em x

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola