Tuesday 30 May 2017

To The Last Drop #21

emtpies, empty products, maybelline, bath and body works, origins, kat von d, nivea

I have another pile of garbage to show you, including body, skincare and a few makeup items. I love doing these posts because it makes me feel good to get through things and it shows what I actually love enough to use up.

The Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil
This has been sitting in my cabinet with the tiniest amount of product left for at least a year and never gets touched. I heard so many great things about this and honestly, it wasnt for me. I found it so messy to work with, I much prefered the balm verion they have. Im just throwing this one away.

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Mad Max Brown
This little sample was a 500 point perk from Sephora. I probably never would have used a brown liquid liner if I didnt have this and I was actually a really big fan. It was a dark enough brown where it wasnt necessarily obvious that it was brown, but it was alot less harsh than black can look sometimes. Plus the colour really brought out my green eyes, which I really liked aswell.

Korres Wild Rose Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial
I have a lot of skincare samples as I like to try new things without the comittment of spending a fortune on something I may end up hating. This one came in a Sephora favourites set, and I had never heard anything about it. While it says facial it is essentially just a night cream. Its a thicker consistency and left my skin feeling really great in the morning. I did like it but Im not sure Id buy it.

Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins 
Another sample. I really liked this stuff, but I pretty much like every Origins product. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and smooth and I have purchased a jar of this stuff. 

Revlon Ultra Volume Mascara
Volume is an important quality in a mascara for me. I found this mascara did exactly what I wanted, and I probably will repurchase in the future.

Maybelline Lash Sensational Luscious Full Fan Effect Mascara
Speaking of mascara, this one did not work out so well for me. I previously used and enjoyed the original Lash Sensational in the gold tube, so I thought this one would be good too. However, the brush hold way too much product, and unless you spend a few minutes scraping the brush off, you end up with a huge wad of product on your lashes that you absolutely cannot work with. I like full lashes, but this just doesnt work at all.

Nivea Express Eyemakeup Remover
Cant have an empties without at least one of these. As I've said many times, this is my favourite makeup remover. Its affordable, easy to use and just works.

Bath and Body Works Shower Gel and Body Cream
I have way too many B&BW products, so Im trying to make my way through them. Winter Candy Apple was an okay scent, though I dont really know why they consider it a Christmasy scent. Hawaii Passonfruit Kiss was a lovely tropical fruity scent which I loved, and the body creams as great during the colder months for dry skin.

Does anyone else love empties as much as I do? Let me know what you've used up lately, or anything you think I should try.




No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola