Wednesday 5 October 2016

September Favourites

joe fresh daily boost, becca champagne pop, flower child, bare minerals gen nude infamous, milani creme nude, redken anti frizz milk

What a crazy month this has been, good and bad. There are a ton of new things I've been using and loving lately, so here they are.

Joe Fresh Daily Boost Fluid Foundation
I bought this on a total whim, having heard absolutely nothing about the brands new makeup range. This foundation is meant give a glow to the skin, and of course that always what I look for in my base products. I was pleasantly surprised at how much I've been enjoying this. It gives just enough coverage for me and gives a nice dewy, fresh look to the skin.

Becca Champagne Splits Champagne Pop/FlowerChild
I was wanting to try Champagne Pop for a while but didnt really want to spend the money on a highlighter, until I saw this little highlgihter/blush duo. Champagne Pop is the prettiest golden champagne colour, and Flowerchild is a nice peachy pink shade as well, though I dont use the blush nearly as much.

Bare Minerals Gen Nude Liquid Lipstick 'Infamous'
I like the liquid lipstick look, but on me I just find most formulas too dry and accentuate any and all dryness on my lips. But this one is great because it feels smooth on the lips, and there are some great colours. Infamous is a great everyday wearable colour for me, a kind of dusky pink.

Milani Creme Nude Lipstick
Im not sure what these are called exactly, but this shade is lovely. As the name suggests, its a nude pink, super creamy and comfortable on the lips and it also smells like candy!

Annabelle Creme Caramel Eyeshadow Trio
Ive been wearing this almost everyday because its just so easy. All three colours are lovely and go well together.

Mac Peachtwist Blush
As always, I bring out this blush when the weather is starting to cool down. It is the perfect fall blush- a kind if burnt orange with some gold shimmer to give the skin a bit of a glow. If you havent tried this one please do checkit out because it doesnt get enough recognition in my opinion.

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Mad Max
Ive been a black liquid liner since the ninth grade. I never really used any other colours but when I got this little 500 point perk from Sephora of Kat Von D products, and this mini liner was in there in a brown shade, I thought I better give a try. To my surprise, I liked it so much that Ive been using it more than my traditional black liner! The applicator is different to me, being more like a brush than a felt tip like I would usually use, but its easy to apply and get a thin line. I have a feeling Ill end up buying this one when I run out.

Redken Anti Frizz Polishing Milk
There is nothing I hate more than frizzy hair, so this stuff is a life saver. Its a cream consistency that you apply to wet hair and style as you like. I find if I blowdry my hair it smooths everything out nicely, but also if I just let it air dry with my natural, frizzy waves, it tames it and also does something for the waves. Love this stuff I already have a backup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola