Friday 27 November 2015

Sephora Black Friday Haul

tarte lights camera lashes, amazonian lcay blush, fanciful, gift set, living proof perfect hair day, clenan fragrances
tarte lights camera lashes, amazonian lcay blush, fanciful, gift set, living proof perfect hair day, clenan fragrances

I did a small amount of black friday shopping today and I thought you may be interested in some of the things I picked up in Sephora. They didn't have a real sale, just a few mini sets for $13 each. These mini's have some great products and make awesome gifts for others, or are fun for trying new products yourself.

Tarte Fanciful Favouriters Deluxe Discovery Set
This one excited me because I love the Amazonian Clay blushes. There's a really great sized mini in the shade Fanciful which looks like its right up my alley. There's also the Maracuja Oil and Lights Camera Lashes Mascara which I haven't tried yet.

Clean Fragrance Rollerball Layering 
I thought this would make a cute stocking stuffer or little add on to a christmas gift. There's three mini rollerballs inside in Warm Cotton, Skin and Cashmere.

Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Trio
Ive been wanting to try this brand since they came out and thought this little set with shampoo, conditioner and a 5-in-1 treatment was the perfect time to try some things.

I'm not sure how long these are available so if you're interested get onto Sephoras site or run to the store before they're all gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola