Monday 21 April 2014

Whats In My Shower



Im always interested in what other people use so I thought id do a most myself. I share my shower so I dont have a lot of room for things and tend to store extras in my room or a cabinet in the washroom. But on my little shelf I have:

Its a 10 Miracle Shampoo Plus Keratin and Miracle Deep Conditioner Plus Keratin
I havent been using these for very long so I dont have much to say about them yet, but they seem to work well with my hair and leave it easy to manage. My only complaint so far is how little you get for the price.

Skintimate Skin Therapy Shave Gel 
I typically go for whatever isnt super expensive in the store but this ones nice because it doesnt make my skin feel dry and works well.

Soap and Glory Flake Away
I was excited about this when I got it but its been in my shower for months. It has an odd scent and leaves bright yellow stains on the shower curtain and a ring around the tub regardless if I use it in the shower or bath. Its almost gone finally and I wont be buying it again.

Venus Breeze Shaver
I go for whatever replacement razors are cheapest, which is why it doesnt match the handle. But honestly who cares about that as long as my legs don't get cut up.

Pick Comb
I use this to comb my conditioner through which makes a huge difference in my hair come time to comb it after getting out of the shower. This is just the only wide toothed comb I had and ive been using it for years.

Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash
This is a great body wash. Its more like a cream consistency which is nice because it doesn't dry out your skin and I find this great during pregnancy as your skins stretching and going through a lot of changes. On lazy days when I dont want to spend all the extra time moisturising, if ive used this my skin is soft and not dried out with using this alone.

Foot Pumace
Not the most pleasant thing to talk about but as im on my feet a lot for my job, this has been a great thing to have. It helps to keep my feet from getting hard calluses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola