Thursday 24 October 2013

Stella by Stella McCartney


Can we just take a moment to talk about how great rollerballs are? Not only are they great to carry around with you on the go, but if you love trying new scents theyre perfect so you dont have twenty bottles of perfume taking over your life. I always find scents I like but dont want to deglect the others I have or spend a ton on something I may decide I actually dont like all that much (im looking at you flowerbomb).
I decided to go for Stella, as I hear about this possibly more than any scent and was very curious as to what it smelt like. I was undecided in the store, but figured the rollerball was a good way to try it out and see what I thought. I believe it was around $28 at Sephora. I find it to be very feminine with notes of rose, peony, mandarin, rose absolute and amber. Its different from my usual fruity scents, but I think the mandarin in there that helps tone down the floral, which I wouldnt usually go for. Im awful at explaining scents but I have been liking this and now I know why everyone and their mother has it. Although its not beat Honey at being my most worn lately. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola