Sunday 25 August 2013

This Week Im Loving.. #12


This has been a busy week so I havent been doing been doing anything intersting with my makeup really, hence why theres nothing all too exciting this week. Ive been using my trusty Annabelle Eyeshadow in Cloud as an all over colour a lot this week. Its a beautiful champagney shimmer, and as you can tell by the amount I have left, I really do like this colour. Ive been applying that with a Sigma E60 Flat Shader brush, which is really great because it applies the colour to my whole lid easily. I dont use this brush too much but I think im going to start to now. A slightly boring thing, but I picked up the Sephora Daily Makeup Brush Cleaner just a few days ago and it has made my life a lot easier. Im really bad at brush cleaning. I need to invest in more than one of each brush, but a cheaper alternative is a daily cleanser. Just a few spritz's of this and then swirled onto a tissue and majority of product residue is removed, allowing use for another colour, or just a quick clean for use the next day. It has a nice smell also which makes it nice to use. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola