Sunday 18 August 2013

This Week Im Loving.. #11



Maybelline Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser
Ive been trying this out for a week or so. Im liking it so far. It covers pretty well but the colour could have been a bit lighter so for. Post coming on this.

Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Barely Branded
This is just a really easy all over the lid champagney colour. Ssmetimes ill use it with a brown shadow or even tough as taupe on the outer portion of the lid for more definition. It makes me look more awake and I think everyone needs this colour.

Rimmel Lash Accelerator
I forgot about this mascara because I started using the Maybelline Rocket and loving the fullness that gives, but its a real pain in the ass to get off so I went back to this one and if I want a bit more drama ill layer the other one of top. alone it goves great length and a more natural look to the lashes- it never clumps, but sometimes I just want more oomph.

Marc Jacobs Honey
My mum got me this for my birthday and im in love with it. The scent is fruity and very me. As you may know from other posts I hate the scent of honey so I was surprised I liked this, but its so far down in the scent notes thats you cant really decifer it. Again, post on this coming with all notes and a proper description but definitely my favourite thing lately. If you havent already, go take a sniff of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola