Thursday 22 August 2013

Maybelline Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser


Dark under eyes are the bane of my existence. Ive had them since I was a kid so im used to them being there, but with the lack of sleep I get, they can make me look like I have black eyes. Ive been trying to find a really good under eye concealer for a while and so many people have only good things to say about the Maybelline Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser, so had to try it.

I like the twist up packaging because it ensures you use up all the product, rather than having to cut it open when you cant scrape it out with the applicator anymore, or throw away probably a quarter of the product. The consistency is light, unlike say Benefits Erase Paste, which is thicker and creamy and ends up creasing because of this. This has very minimal creasing, and covers pretty well.  I got the shade light which is a perfect match to my skin, but I wish id gotten fair as it would offer more of a brightening effect to the eyes. This is of course my own fault, I just wasnt sure it was going to end up being too light and be unwearable. I do like the coverage it gives. I wouldnt say it "erases" my dark circles but it definitely makes me look more alive. I like to apply a little bit of my Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Hilighting concealer over it to brighten the area a little bit, and the combination has been workng well for me. If you have an under eye darkness problem, I would say this a pretty good affordable option for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola