Sunday 21 July 2013

This Week Im Loving.. #9


This was one hot week at around 45 degrees celcius with humidity outside. I tried to avoid being outside as much as possible, because when I was I felt like a sweat ball with my all my clothes sticking to me. To keeo my face put, I broke out the Covergirl and Olay Simply Ageless Serum Primer. This isnt a bad primer and is easily accesible in most drugstores. It really helps at keeping my foundation from melting off my face in the heat. For applying my foundation, my new Real Techniques Buffing Brush has been a joy to use. Ive only used this two or three times and its already becoming one of my favourite brushes. It makes application a breeze, blends really easily and is suoer soft. Now I see why everyone loves this little guy. On the lips ive been really liking the Maybelline Colour Whisper in Lust For Blush. This is a really pretty blush pink that even I can wear. I dont tend to suit most pinks so I was pleasantly surprised at how much I like and use this. It goes with everything ans has the smoothest, loveliest texture. 
A few skincare things are my beloved Simple Refreshing Facial Wash Gel, which I could not find anywhere for months. A gentle cleanser that cleans the skin really well but doesnt leave that tight, itchy feeling. I was using a Murad cleanser for a few months but im just not a fan. Lastly is a cult favourite, the Caudalie Beauty Elixir. Now I wasnt sure exactly if I wanted to include this. I have been using it for about a month or so and enjoy spritzing it on my face after cleansing, but dont quite get it. It feels refreshing on the skin, but I dont feel like it really does anything. People say its amazing and helps with redness and blemishes, but I have fairly clear skin anyway and havent noticed much of a difference with redness, etc. The smells something you have to get used to aswell. Either way, its nice to spray when I want a little pick me up or if my makeups looking a little blah throughout the day. What are your thoughts on this product?




No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola