Tuesday 2 July 2013

June Favourites


Tigi BedHead Urban Antidotes Level 1 Re-Energize Shampoo
This daily shampoo works great at making my hair feel clean, regardless of how long its been since I last washed it, or how much hairspray is in there. It smells lovely as BedHead products do, kinda fruity, and is just a really nice product.

L'oreal Elnett Hairspray
I recently cut my bangs(myself) and because my hair is not used to swooping over my forehead, this hairspray has been my bestfriend. Its a light spray that gives a good holding without leaving that crunchy, hairspray look or feel in the hair.

John Frieda Frizz Ease Secret Weapon Finishing Cream
As ive been attempting to use less heat on my hair when possible, ive been on the hunt for products that will work well with my natural poofy, frizzy, wavy hair. This stuff really helps at taming any frizz or flyaways. It really has been my little secret weapon.

Essie Ballet Slippers
As I said in this post, I was looking for q replacement off white pink colour. Ballet Slippers is the perfect colour for short nails or giving that kind of clean, professional look to your hands.

Revlon Mauve It Over
This has basically been the only lip colour ive worn all month. Its a really easy to wear colour for me, is work appropriate and isnt bright or "in your face" as I always say. Its just a great colour.

Xen Tan Dark Weekly Lotion
This is the only fake tan ive ever really liked. It doesnt leave my streaky or looking unnatural because of its olive undertones. Regardless of being a dark lotion, which scared me at first, it gives a really natural glowy colour to my skin that makes it look like you were on a beach for a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola