Monday 10 June 2013

This Week Im Loving.. #6


*This is a little late because my poor laptop died on me, but I have treated myself to a beautiful Macbook Pro tonight so posts should hopefully be more frequent now!

A new thing for me to do is tan. Ive been using the Xen-Tan Weekly Tanning Lotion (review coming soon). It gives me a a natural glow to my pale skin, which im really liking. So far no ones had a "Woah your tan!" reaction, so ill take that as a good sign. To go with my darker complexion, a darker foundation ive been trying out is Rimmel Wake Me Up in Ivory. I say darker, but I do think this is the lights shade they make. It never quite matched post-tan, so this is the perfect time to use it. I love the glow this gives my skin. It also feels light and not like it will rub off if I touch my face. Now I see my everyone loves this stuff. 
On the eyes I've been using a Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Barely Branded, either as an all over colour or as a base. It is my kinda colour; a goldy champagne shimmer that is just so easy to wear. For lips, my new favourite, Revlon Matte Lipstick in Mauve It Over. As I said in the post about it, I dont usually go for a matte lip because they settle into all the lines and sometimes arent the most flattering, but I havent had a problem with this on so far. The colour is just gorgeous and very wearable for daytime. Its been my eyeryday colour since I got it. Lastly is a hair product, Matrix Keratin Dose Pro Keratin Renewal Spray. I apply this to towel dried hair to help get a comb through it and  give my hair some added moisture and conditioning. Supposedly the hair is 90% more conditioned after one use, but I dont believe that to be at all true. Its definitely not my favourite product and I dont notice amazing results with it, but it is a decent product. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola