Sunday 26 May 2013

This Week Im Loving.. #4




Essie Lilacism
This quickly became on of my favourite nail polishes. I got this a few months ago and keep going back to it. Its a great colour for spring and lasts really well on my nails. 

Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Hilighting Concealer
I typically use my Erase Paste concealer, but ive been grabbing this one lately as it makes me look more awake with a little bit in the corner of the eyes. It isnt great for covering under eye circles, which I always have, but I still like it. 

Annabelle Blush in Rosewood
One of my all time favourite blushes. Its a very easy to wear coraly pink and is one of my go to colours when I dont know what to wear.

Mac Retrospek eyeshadow
Im pretty boring when it comes to eyeshadow. I like a shimmery colour all over the lip, typically a champagne but this one is more gold. Its beautiful alone or with something like wedge. Pretty fuss free and one of my favourite mac shadows. 

Annabelle Goddess eyeshadow
Ive only worn this twice and its a really nice bronze shade. I wasnt sure how id like it so I put off wearing it for like two months. Its really nice on the outer portion of the lid. Annabelle makes some great affordable eyeshadows but unfortunately theyre a Canadian bound brand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola