Monday 6 May 2013

e.l.f. Candid Coral



I am a blush lover and always looking to try new things. Many people have talked about the e.l.f. blushes and id never tried them so I thought I might as well. With a price tag of I believe $3, why the hell not.

I opted for Candid Coral- a beautiful peachy pink with a gold shimmer. Someone said this was similar to Nars Orgasm, but I cant vouch for that as I dont own it to compare. Regardless, its a gorgeous colour, great for spring and summer. It gives a nice glow to the skin and the shimmer is subtle, but looks really pretty when the sun reflects off of it. Id skip a highlighter when using this because it gives a nice glow on its own. Im sure im going to be getting a lot of use out of this this summer and recommend it as a really affordable but good quality blush.  

2 comments:

  1. Love the colour of this blush with the gold undertones. This is tempting me to buy! Thanks for sharing!

    yourstrulycass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

romantica theme by Pink + Lola