Friday 4 January 2013

Mac Frankly Scarlet


I get really lazy with my makeup on a day to day basis and tend to go for the same eyeshadows, etc. Blushes are one thing I like to change up a bit depending on the weather, how im feeling that day, so on. I got this colour because it was very different from anything I own. It doesnt show true to colour in the photo as it was impossible to capture, but frankly scarlet is a bright red. It appears like a terrifying colour in the pan, but with a light hand it gives a nice pop of colour on my pale skin. Great for this time of year to warm up a dull, pale complexion. Im sure this would look great on darker skins and be a little easier to wear. If you love blush and arent afraid of a bold colour, this one id great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola