Monday 21 January 2013

Favourite Face Products of 2012

Revlon Photoready in Vanilla
Korres Vitamin E Primer
Marcelle BB ream in light to medium

  Revlon Photoready has been my favourite foundation of the few ive tried to date. It looks natural on the skin and the shade vanilla matches me perfectly, which doesnt happen often. I personally dont notice any of the shimmer that people claim to, nor have I been told that I look like a disco ball, so this is a good sign. 

  Korres Vitamin E primer was the first primer I had ever used, so I didnt have anything to compare it to. I dont really feel the need for primers as I dont require a lot of coverage from my makeup that if it wears throughout the day, im usually not too bothered. But on long days, or if im going out after work and dont want to touch my makeup up, I opt for this. 

    Marcelles BB Cream is something I enjoyed using in the summer. Its light and doesnt require a lot of fuss. It leaves a natural look to the skin and is supposed to enhance the skin in many ways. I keep this in my makeup bag so if im staying somewhere and need a bit of coverage, this comes in handy and doesnt weigh my bag down.

   I havent found a concealer that I fell in love with yet, hopefully 2013 will be a better year for fighting my dark under eye circles. 

2 comments:

  1. I really want to try the revlon photo ready/colour stay foundations as I've heard good things about both!

    I highly recommend the collection lasting perfection concealer for a affordable concealer. It works wonders. If you are able to spend a little bit more cash, apparently the Estee Lauder double wear max foundation works amazingly too!

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your suggestions! ive heard such good things about collections concealer but unfortunately we dont have that in canada :(

      Delete

romantica theme by Pink + Lola