Saturday 15 December 2012

Korres Guava Body Butter and Shower Gel



I havent tried many Korres products as I find them a bit pricey, but i saw these minis and thought id see what I thought. First off, I dont even know what guava smells like so this was kind of a hit or miss scent choice. Its not my favourite of scents, but it is nice. 
Not a lot to say about the shower gel, but lathers up nicely and the scent lasts on the skin, especially when pairing it with the matching body butter, which I quite like. A little goes a long way and it leaves your skin feeling smooth and moisturised- good for these cold and gloomy winter days.
Id love to try a different scent of the butter for a little splurge in the future, but I dont think ill be spending the money on a full sized shower gel any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola