Monday 8 October 2012

NYC Sunny Bronzer


Everybody raves about this extremely affordable drugstore blush from NYC. I bought this over a year ago to try it out and was a little disappointed. Everyone claims it suits all skin tones and isnt too orangey on the skin. But I have too disagree. On my pale skin, this comes off very orange and if im not extremely careful, can give a dirty look to my cheek. Not attractive. Unfortunately, for whiteys like myself, I do not think this is a very good colour choice, but luckily it only cost me at $2.99 to figure out. I have still been using this with a very light hand, but will definitely be on the look out for a better suited colour for my complexion. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola