Thursday 11 October 2012

Korres Vitamin E Face Primer


Ive never used a primer before as I never thought I needed one. I decided to give this Korres Vitamin E primer a try and was pleasantly surprised at the results. It has a very mild scent that I can not describe, but when applied you cant smell it at all. Its light and dries in almost instantly.
Usually, my blush kind of wears off throughout the day, which I dont mind as I dont usually have that long of days anyway so its not a big deal to me, but it may be to you. The first thing I noticed when I went to remove my makeup at night after using this, was that my blush lasted. Im not someone who likes to reapply their makeup throughout the day, so this was a nice surprise. Also, my foundation looked pretty much as it did when I applied in the morning. I didnt have the highest expectations to be completely honest, even though this had high rating from what I had read. I never thought I needed a primer as I dont have bad skin, that if my makeup wears off a little, it never really bothered me. But I have been enjoying using this on long days and would recommend it for anyone looking for a nice primer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola