Wednesday 5 September 2012

Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb


An explosive bouquet of fresh and sweet notes arrives with perfume Flowerbomb, introduced in 2005, as an oriental perfume.
The bottle is in the shape of diamond-granate, alluding at the fragrance itself- explosive, sophisticated and glamorous.

Top notes of bergamot and green tea, a heart is floral and opulent with intensive, sweet and pure Sambac jasmine, seductive Centifolia rose, freesia and Cattleya orchid. Musk and patchouli in a base wrap us with an oriental scent, while its milky and powdery notes gently fondle the skin.

I had heard many great things about Flowerbomb and while in sephora I passed it and decided to have a sniff. Not surprising at all, I loved it and decided to get it rather than what I had gone in there for in the first place. It has a more sophisticated smell than what I typically would go for (warm, sweet, fruity scents) which is new to me but I think would be very nice for night. The bottle is beautiful and is available in three sizes- 30, 50 and 100 ml. I went for the 30ml (1oz.) bottle and was slightly disappointed at the size for the hefty $85 price tag. Regardless, I think it is a nice scent and im sure I will get a lot of use out of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola