Friday 28 September 2012

Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Liner


Eyeliner is one of my favourite makeup items. I started out with pencil years ago, discovered liquid and had been using it for years until recently, when I decided to venture  into the world of gel liners. I had heard many raves about the maybelline one, so I picked up the black one have been using it the past few months. It definitely requires a little more of a precise hand than my beloved liquid liner, but I have been enjoying the look it gives in comparison. It is slightly softer looking and has good colour pay off. Most importantly, it lasts throughout the day and isnt hard to remove at the end of the day. Also, I see this pot lasting longer than pencil or liquid products would. An A+ product in my opinion.
What are your favourite liners, id love to hear your input.

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola