Wednesday 12 September 2012

La Roche-Posay Hydreane Legere


Another La Roche Posay product ive been using is their Hydreane Legere, light moisturizing facial cream. I have been enjoying using this at night, as its still quite hot weather and applying heavy creams at night any time other than the winter is one, not necessary for my skin, and two, too much of a pain in the you know what to wait to sink in. I love this because like it says, is light. It sinks in quickly and leaves my skin nice and smooth. It has a very light scent that I cant describe, but I cant imagine it being a problem for anyone.

My only complaint about this is the size. A 40ml tube is awfully small in my opinion for the price, seeming to me as what would be a sample or travel size. However, a little goes a long way and I suppose it will last a sufficient amount of time, I just wish they had a larger size as well. Overall Ive been enjoying this and may try the Hydreane Riche in the colder months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola