Friday 7 September 2012

Annabelle Eyeshadows


If you live in Canada, you may be familiar with the drugstore brand Annabelle. I regularly use their liquid liner and have been a fan of their shadows for a while as well. They come individually in little pots reminiscent of macs, being the same size pans and all. They also sell select shades in pan form that can be put in a quad like I have above. I however, decided to depot the ones I had which is very easily done and as the pans are magnetic, you dont need to glue magnets on the back as you would with a mac one.

I have 4 shades- Aura, Cloud, Charcoal, and Black. They have great pigmentation and dont have any fallout. My favourite shade as you can see is cloud, a shimmery taupe.

The shadows are around $4-6 depending where you buy from, and the quad was about $8 if I remember correctly. For nice shadows on a budget, these are a definite recommendation from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola