Thursday 2 August 2012

Dove Damage Therapy Conditioner

As someone who colours and uses heat on their hair, damaged, dry hair is something I know well. In attempts to make the texture of my hair feel a lot nicer, conditioning is a must and possibly my favourite thing to use on my hair. In my opinion, you dont need to spend a fortune to find a moisturizing conditioner. Other professionals may not agree with me, but I have found many lower end products that have worked well at making my hair soft to the touch that I cant comprehend spending more than necessary for virtually the same results.

This one from Dove was actually my moms. She bought it on a whim, and when I was blowdrying her hair after her first use a few months ago, I couldnt help but notice how soft her usually dry hair felt. Not to mention it also smelt awesome and was the majority of the reason I snatched it from her shower to try on my own hair. I cant explain the scent, but by golly is it nice and if your in the store and see this I recommend having a sniff and seeing for yourself.

This leaves my hair uber soft, that I just want to run my fingers through it all day. This does claim to restore the hairs softness, which is does temporarily but will not actually aid in the overall structure of the hair., which I think seems a bit misleading with the lines name.

Overall, I think this is a great conditioner and would recommend it to anyone with dry hair in need of moisture.

1 comment:

  1. レイバン RB3026を一つ買いましたが、大きくてズレ落ちって来ます。形がすごく気に入ったので、次は少し小さめのレイバン モデルに挑戦したいと思います。レイバン RB3025がそのRB3026の小さいバージョンだそうで、今度購入したいと思います。

    ReplyDelete

romantica theme by Pink + Lola