Thursday 26 July 2012

healthy hands, nails and cuticles


Since moving, ive found myself under a bit of stress. And when im stressed, I pick at my nails and cuticles. It looks ugly and drives everybody insane who sees, especially my boyfriend. So ive been paying special attention to my hands lately in hopes of making my hands a little prettier. 


Buffing Block
If youre not familiar with a buffing block, they are four sided files used on the surface of the nail to improve texture and appearance. They help increase blood circulation beneath the nail bed allowing healthy nail growth and strong nails. Doing so will also aid in the longevity of your nail polish, which is a plus.

Etre Cuticle Oil
Ive had this stuff for years and never used it. I got it in a set from one of the kiosks in the mall (the ones where the employees hassle you as you walk by into trying/buying their product). It includes sunflower oil, grapeseed oil, sweet almond oil, apricot kernel oil, and many other ingredients to nourish cuticles. The stuff has a bit of an odd scent, and once ive used it up I plan on trying something different, but it works nontheless.

LaVanilla Healthy Body Butter in Pure Vanilla 
Ive had this hand cream for a while and had forgotten about it until recently. It has a pleasant vanilla scent which lasts on the skin and sinks in quite quickly. It has lovely ingredients in it including shea and cocoa butter for moisturization, goji berry kakadu plum to deliver 30 essential vitamins and minerals for healthy and smooth skin. I apply this as my final step to moisturize my hands and my hands are done!



No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola