Friday 29 June 2012

rimmel vinyl gloss

Ive been meaning to blog about this for probably over a year. Ive never been a huge lipgloss fan, but last year I went through a lip faze and wanted to try everything. I had never heard anything about the Rimmel Vinyl Glosses, but the colours looked really nice so I went on a whim and tried this one. The shade is Be Famous and is a beautiful coral. 

The formula of these are lovely- not sticky, not frosty, just lovely. The colour is kind of sheer, enabling you to build up a bright lip or have it for dimmed down if your not. The past few months ive been really loving coraly pink colours, so this is perfect.
As someone who doesnt wear much gloss, these are probably my favourite of the surprisingly big collection that I have, this colour in particular. I recommend this colour to fellow coral lovers, perfect for summer time. I otherwise definitely recommend the line as they have many other beautiful colours to choose from and are only around the $6 mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola