Monday 11 June 2012

Empties #2

Joico Colour Endure ShampooIve been using this for a few months, and this is my second bottle ive been through. It has a nice scent, something I cant describe, and is designed for colour treated hair. I really only used this because I use Joico colour on my hair as well, and while it seems to help with fading slower, I feel like there's probably something out there that's better. I recommend if you dont have a difficult colour such as red, like myself.

Arbonne Clear Advantage Acne Wash
Ive had this stuff forever. I dont really have bad skin in general, let alone acne, so im not really sure why I had this in the first place. On a mission to finally use it up, I left it in my shower so I could use it on my back. Tmi on the body acne maybe, but there are lots of people that have the same problems and ive never seen anyone talk about it. There wasnt a whole lot left so I cant really give my two-cents on this, but it doesnt dry the skin out and has a nice mild minty scent.

Blistex lipbalmThis is another ive had for a long time, but love. Im weird about products I like, never wanting to use them up. Which is odd, because obviously once I use it I can just buy a new one, but I dont do that. But anyways, this is probably my favourite lip balm ever. It moisturizes the lips really well and has a scent that I love. I have no idea what this is called because ive had it for so long hat it rubbed off, but you should be able to tell by the packaging.

Avon Moisture Effect Eye Makeup Remover
This is my holy grail eye makeup remover. I seem to have sensitive eyes, because any wipes and oil removers burn the hell outta my eyes and leave a film on my skin. Not pleasant. Ive been using this stuff for probably five years and have never once thought about trying something else. I wear a lot of mascara and dark eye makeup,and have no problems at all removing it, quickly and with no pain. I recommend this to everyone. Avon also has them on sale for $.99 quite often so you cant really go wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola