Wednesday 16 May 2012

Love That Pink


Rimmel; Love That Pink

Summers just around the corner, which means sunshine, flowers, and bright colours. Or lets at least hope, since the weathers not been too kind lately. But when it comes to bright colours, what better place to wear it then your lips!
Ive been looking through my lipstick collection lately and came across this one that I think is beautiful, but is very bold for me and has made me afraid to leave my room with it on let alone the house. It is a lovely coraly pink colour, perfect for summer, not so ideal for someone with as pale a skin tone as myself. I am hoping that this summer however I will rustle up the courage to wear this colour out and feel confident in it.

Does anyone have this colour and if so what are your opinions on it?

1 comment:

  1. That colour looks amazing would definitely make any outfit pop! Gorgeous shade.

    http://elisesscribbles.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete

romantica theme by Pink + Lola