Wednesday 9 May 2012

John Frieda Root Awakening Nourishing Moisture


Refreshes and feeds from roots to ends while restoring deep moisture for silky, soft hair that’s noticeably more resilient with every use. With natural Eucalyptus and peppermint oil, this formula stimulates the scalp with a cool, tingling sensation. Massaging your scalp encourages circulation, which will "wake-up" healthier-looking new growth. I received these in a set at christmas last year, which also contained a detangling spray and brush. I dont have the spray to show as I used it up, but I briefly talked about it in my empties post. I didnt have any high expectations when trying these out. Ive tried a few shampoos aimed towards colour treated hair and wasnt blown away, but with one I surprisingly was.

The scent is a light mint, nothing overwhelming which I actually enjoy considering im not a huge mint fan. Now when it comes to giving you silky, soft hair- they werent kidding! My hair is left feeling manageable and smooth as ever, no signs of dryness. A comb glides easily through the hair; a pleasant thing for us girls with damaged locks. 
As for encouraging growth, I cant tell you anything except that you probably shouldnt be using this if your if your intent is to wake up one morning with hair to the ground, as I dont think there are really any shampoos that will do so. The eucalyptus may stimulate the scalp to aid in a"healthy growth", but thats about it. I couldnt talk highly enough of these, and would recommend them to anyone who is looking to help their dry hair without breaking the bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola