Friday 9 March 2012

Favourites of February


Vichy Aqualia Thermal face cream / Revlon Photoready foundation / Wonderstruck perfume / Mac Mocha blush / Annabelle Cloud eyeshadow / Sigma f80 / Rimmel Lash Accelerator mascara

This month has been all about looking natural. I have been wearing as minimal makeup as possible- foundation, blush highlight, and on occasion mascara. As for hair, ive been letting it airdry and only straightening my bangs or just wearing it up 95% of the time. That is very unusual for me.


And a random favourite of mine have been the show Entourage. Me and my boyfriend have been watching all the seasons and are currently on the seventh. If you've never seen it I do recommend as I have become slightly addicted.

What have you been loving the past month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola