Sunday 5 February 2012

Wet n Wild Colour Icon Blushes


My absolute all time favourite blushes are definitely the Wet n Wild Colour icon's. These are the most pigmented blushes I have ever used, and for $5 how could you not love these! I have two of four shades- Heather Silk, a beautiful pink and Pearlescent Pink, a peach with a gold shimmer.


I have been wearing Heathersilk almost everyday since I got it a year ago. A little goes a long way, so I lightly tap my brush and apply.
It is the perfect shade of pink when applied with a light hand, giving a soft pink to my fair complexion. Pearlescent Pink in my opinion is a more spring/summer colour. I love the peach but, although it is subtle, I try to stay away from shimmer on my cheeks in the cold months as my skin is dry and dull. This is a beautiful colour that gives you a nice glow in the sunlight. 


These blushes last well on the cheeks, are easy on your wallet, and are absolutely beautiful. I will definitely be checking out the other shades, and would recommend them to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola