Wednesday 18 January 2012

You use your heart as a weapon, and it hurts like heaven

Loving peachy coral lips, even though im not quite sure on how well I pull it off. Here im wearing Mac's Dressmaker, Dressmaker from the Pret a papier collection. I bought it off of allcosmeticswholesale a few months back and it tends to get neglected. Also getting neglected, is this shirt my mum bought me years ago from H&M. I dont know why, but its always been one of those pieces that hangs in your closet and never really gets worn, yet you cant bear to give it away because maybe one youll want it. I do really like the shirt actually, its quite different from any others that I own. I will be sure to get more use out of both of these in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola