Saturday 21 January 2012

Sigma F80


Many have talked and raved about Sigma brushes and I completely understand why. They are extremely affordable for high quality brushes. They are super soft and I have had no problems with shedding. 

My favourite of the few I have would definitely have to be the F80 Flattop Kabuki. I was typically someone who applied their foundation with their hands. I have tried the traditional foundation brush, not from Sigma however, and found it difficult to work with. But when I saw many people raving about the F80 I had to give it a try. And am I ever gad I did! It applies my foundation quickly and beautifully; instantly it became a favourite. I found that my makeup had a much nicer appearance than it normally would if I had just used my fingers. Overall I would give this brush a 5/5. A definite recommendation to anyone.


Visit Sigmas website and take a look at their wide selection of brushes and collections if you're interested. Also, with purchases over $30 you get a free mini E25 blending brush like above!

What are you favourite Sigma brushes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola