Sunday 15 January 2012

I’m wonderstruck, blushing all the way home - Taylor Swift Perfume

As you would of seen in my what I got for xmas post, I got the Taylor Swift Wonderstruck perfume that I am absolutely in love with. The bottle is a beaut, a purpley blue with three charms hanging from the neck. The scent is a blend of vibrant fruits and vanilla, which may not be everyones cup of tea, but as someone who likes warm fruity smells, I'm a total fan.


The top notes are raspberry, dewberry, green tea, freesia and apple blossom. The heart features sweet vanilla along with sun drenched honeysuckle and white hibiscus. Notes of golden amber, musk, sandalwood and peach are in the base.


The perfume wears very well. By the end of the day I can still smell it on myself which is a pleasant surprise. With some perfumes, with a few hours of wear I feel like scrubbing my skin off because it is all I can smell and gives me a headache. However I dont have that problem with Wonderstuck. The scent isnt strong and overwhelming which I really like. Overall, I'm very happy.


The perfume comes in three sizes, a 0.33oz rollerball, 1.7oz or 3.4oz bottle pricing from $18-60 according to Sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola