Monday 3 October 2011

Kevin Murphy Colour Bug

Hello my lovelies
A few days ago at work I was introduced to a new hair product called a colour bug. It is a fun way of adding colour to your hair without actually dying it! The product is powder like, and is applied to dry hair. Simply apply styling product to the area you want colour, and then rub the colour bug onto the hair and allow to dry. This is almost like makeup for your hair, which I think is a nifty idea. The colour will last until you shampoo your hair, making this a great alternative to colouring for those who want only a temporary change say for a night out, or maybe even halloween. There are three available colours; pink, orange, and purple.

Here is the purple in my hair. I was pleasantly surprised at how well it showed up on my red hair




Curious as to see how it works?
check it out here

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola