Saturday 20 August 2011

Well don’t be that joke that I told and told ‘til, it got old




shirt - H&M / skinny jeans - H&M / bag - forever 21 / cheetah print clip - goody 
earrings - forever 21 / necklace - gift from my aunt

Hello chums,
Today I had a try me out day for an apprenticeship job. I was mega nervous as I didn't know if I was to bring anything with me or not. Thankfully the day went well and I will be going in again next week. At this point I am unsure as to if I landed myself a job or not, but everything is going well thus far so i'm not too worried about it. I thought I would show you what I wore. It was a very casual outfit; just a pair of skinnies and a tee as I didnt know if there were any wardrobe rules that I wasnt aware of. Not to mention getting colour stains on your best clothes is definitely not fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola