Tuesday 5 July 2011

Ojon Volume Advance Kit ($52 value for $39)




This set contains:
- 1.5 oz Damage Reverse™ Restorative Hair Treatment
- 2 oz Volume Advance™ Volumizing Shampoo
- 2 oz Volume Advance™ Volumizing Conditioner
- 1.8 oz Volume Advance™ Thickening Spray


Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment is said to hydrate dry, damaged hair, as well as strengthen and restore a healthy look and feel to the hair leaving it soft, silky and manageable. This can be used on all hair types, and will leave a noticeable improvement even to healthy hair. Product contains no Parabens, Synthetic Fragrances, Synthetic Dyes, Phthalates, orTriclosan.


The product comes in a small container that will liquify when rubbed between your hands. 1/2 a teaspoon is to be used from roots to ends and left on the hair for 20 minutes, and then shampooed out using the volumizing shampoo and conditioner.


Ojon Hydrating Thickening Spray is used to add extra lift and volume to the hair. Apply 4-5 sprays to damp hair from roots to end and comb through. Blow dry and style as desired.


My impressions:
Let me start off by saying that for the price of this product, the size of the bottles are tiny!  The only thing that would last you a while is the thickening spray. The shampoo and conditioner only has enough for maybe 5 washes if youre lucky. The smell of these products is very odd. Having natural ingredients coming from a tree I can understand why. They smell like plants. And not in a good way. The aroma of these are so unpleasant that any time I open the bottle I wish I had a gas mask. No one that I have shown the product to can stand the smell either, that when I had the mask on they even wouldnt go near me! Now you're probably thinking emily, youre crazy i'm sure its not that bad. Well im sure theres someone out there who likes the smell of these, but not me. I figured when you wash it off it would be fine. But the smell sticks in your hair forever! Even after washing my hair with other shampoos, the smell still lingered. I hated this stuff so bad that I refused to use it and the shampoos were given to my aunt.
Now youre probably wondering if the product gave me volume or not. I notice a slight difference, but nothing major. However, with more use I might have noticed more of an improvement. As an overall, I am sad that I did not enjoy this product. Will I try Ojon Hair products again? Theres a possibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola