Wednesday 27 July 2011

Favourites of Summer

Hello lovelies!
As I have just officially finished school yesterday, I thought I would show some of my favourite summer items.



Dove Go Fresh Body Mist in Rebalance / Sunglasses - Zellers /  Wet n' Wild blushes in Pearlescent Pink and Heather Silk / Colourings Shadowlight pencil in 03 - The Body Shop / Rimmel Lasting Pro Polish in Steel Grey / Annabelle Shadow in Cloud / Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Nude Delight / e.l.f. Hypershine Gloss in Raspberry

Bag - Aldo / Brown Sandal -  Blowfish / Black Fringe Sandal - H&M / Brown Flat-  Blowfish / Loafer - Aldo / Studded Flat - Zellers / Goody Flower Headband and Leopard Bow

 I have been loving dresses as it has been very hot here. I got this one about 3 years ago from H&M and I adore the print.

 It may not look like it, but this is actually a very flattering dress. It has a floral print and cutout on the back. It comes to about the knee and was bought from H&M.

Long tank from Ardene. This has a very bohemian look and looks nice with leggings or shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola